To pick up the car the driver should have: a valid driving license, identity card or passport and a credit card or cash security equal to the amount of the collision damage waiver CDW. The credit card should be in the name of the main driver.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What documents are needed to pick up the car?
What methods of payment do you accept?
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Bank Deposit
Is an International Driving License required?
Are there any additional charges locally?
Is there charge for extra drivers?
I plan to travel abroad by car, can I?
What happens in case of delay or cancellation of my flight?
What is the fuel policy?
What safety features are including?
All authorized by Suntime car drivers are insured with third party insurance, death,
personal injury and property damage.
- Material Damage Waiver (CDW – SCDW) *- Theft
- Security (TPI)
The renter’s liability for damage or partial / total theft of the rented vehicle may be restricted, provided that no traffic regulations were violated, the maximum charge of:
- € 700 for categories A, B, FA, FB, C by paying the amount of 12€,
- € 900 for categories D, E, F, FCC by paying the amount of 15€,
- € 1.500 for categories J, K, L by paying the amount of 20€ respectively per rental day.
The driver can limit liability even more (SCDW) the minimum charge of:
- € 200 for categories A, B, FA, FB, C by paying the amount of 27€
- € 200 for categories D, E, F, FCC , by paying the amount of 30€
- € 300 for categories J, K, L by paying the amount of 38€ respectively per rental day.
* Following items are not covered by any insurance:
- Any damage on tires wheels, glassy parts and the interior of the car.
- Loss or theft of personal belongings kept in the car.
- Any incident that took place when the driver was under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Accidents caused when the lead car driver was not declared in the rental agreement.
- The underside of the car.
What is the cancellation policy?
Upon booking, you will be asked to submit the number of your credit card through our secure server. This number is kept for security reasons. Your reservation will be
confirmed by email to your address. We will charge 30% of the total amount on your credit card 3 days before your arrival as a deposit. In case of cancellation 3 or more days before date of arrival, no deposit is charged. In case of cancellation less than 3 days before date of arrival, there will be no refund.
Will there be an extra charge if you wish to pick up the car out of office hours (06:30 a.m. - 23:30 pm)?
Between the hours 23:30pm – 06:30am there is an extra charge €25.